1L Cleanline eco daily toilet cleaner.
A mild cleaner for the daily maintenance of toilets and urinals.
• Daily maintenance cleaning of toilets and urinals.
• Viscous formula uniformly coats and clings to surfaces for more through clean and reduces limescale build-up where germs and bacteria breed.
• Safe to use on a variety of hard surfaces including porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, ceramic and quarry tiles.
• Incorporates a restrictive flow cap nozzle helping prevent over application and wastage.
• Simple and easy to apply with an angled neck 1 litre bottle helping reach right under the toilet rim.
• Effective in soft and medium water conditions and leaves a fresh citrus fragrance.
This product replaces an equivalent Jangro product - Comax Stock Code: ETC5
Use as supplied from the directional bottle.
ENSURE YOU ARE WEARING RECOMMENDED PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) AND HAVE THE CORRECT EQUIPMENT FOR THIS TASK.
Directions for Use
For best results flush the toilet and force water around “S” bend with toilet brush.
Remove cap and aim directional bottle under the rim at the water outlets and around the toilet bowl above the water level.
Leave for 10-15 minutes and agitate with a brush if necessary.
Flush with clean water and rinse brush after use.
Apply evenly across the surface of the urinal.
Leave to act for 5 minutes before scrubbing stains with a brush.
Allow to flush automatically.
Rinse brush after use.
PRO TIP: FOR BEST RESULTS IN TOILET BOWLS, LOWER THE WATER LEVEL USING A PLUNGER/TOILET BRUSH FIRST, TO ENSURE THE PRODUCT ACTS DIRECTLY ON STAINS AND LIMESCALE AT THE WATER LINE.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH BLEACH BASED PRODUCTS, THIS WILL PRODUCE TOXIC CHLORINE GAS.
|Type||Eco Toilet & Washroom|
|Mix||Ready To Use|