Free COSHH Training
Free COSHH training is available to all Comax Customers.
COSHH Training allows learners to be able to work with hazardous substances safely and effectively in a way that is appropriate to their work. Employees will understand the risks associated with dangerous substances, and the precautions they can take to ensure their safety. To book your training simply call 01202 684111 or email email@example.com
Training will be delivered by one of our specialist COSHH trainers and includes:
- COSHH training for cleaning and catering staff, including free certificates for course attendees
- The principles of infection control and the correct use of disinfectants to prevent the spread of infection
- Dealing with spillages of body fluids
- Correct use and storage of chemicals
- Understanding hazard symbols
- Advice on all cleaning issues.
Training sessions are designed to be fun and challenging, with the emphasis on class participation. Following completion the course all participants will received a certificate.
We supply all supporting material, including safety data sheets, product usage guides, dosing charts and product labels for trigger bottles, COSHH information posters, and colour coding wall charts.