Anyah Anyah is a gorgeously scented, luxurious and eco-friendly hotel toiletries collection. Created to give guests an invigorating boost whilst doing miminum damage to the environment. All of the dermatologically tested Anyah toiletries, inclu... Read More
The range includes 46ml bottles, 30ml doypacks and 480ml pump dispensers of shampoo, body wash, body scrub and body lotion, solid soap and a hairbrush
- ‘Anyah makes the environment smile’. Bottles are made of 100% recyclable PET and at least 8% of PET used comes from post-consumer plastic.
- The Doypacks are a great option because they allow every ounce of product to be squeezed out of the packet and they also use minimal plastic. A regular 30ml bottle can create up to 44.6g of CO2, whereas the Doypacks only use 14.2g. That’s a huge saving of 68%!
- On each product, customers can read all about the positive packaging and how it has been mindfully designed to reduce CO2 emissions
- Anyah is Vegan Friendly and products are never tested on animals
- Anyah is also kind to our oceans. It has the lowest CDV TOX calculation. This means that the volume of water needed to dissolve one gram of product is very low, therefore is not toxic to our aquatic systems.
- Anyah has EU Ecolabel and Ecocert certifications, meaning the ingredients are sourced from organic farmers and sustainable plantations. Ingredients are biodegradable and have no BHT, BHA, Silicones, Cocamide DEA, Parabens, EDTA or environmentally toxic fragrances
- Anyah prefers to use natural ingredients such as Rosemary extract and Mimosa these are combined with nourishing organically sourced extracts, such as Shea butter, Macadamia oil and Jojoba oil.
- The palm oil used for the Anyah soap bars is RSPO certified (Round Table for Sustainable Palm Oil)